No of Positions: 10
- Check all mPOS devices are in working condition and operators are available.
- Replenish fresh products (before the start of the day).
- The generator is in full running condition and fuel is available.
- Ensure each member of the staff and is clearly identifiable by the uniform of Shorobor.
- Adjust fans and turn on lights to for customer comfort.
- Give priority to mothers with infants, pregnant women and people with Disability.
- Replenish all non-fresh products (at the daybreak)
- Ensure delivery of new products to the storage space and NOT directly to the shop.
- Ensure all products stored in a clean, dry and well-ventilated room.
- Ensure stock rotation, that is, sell commodities using the FIFO (first in / first out) rule.
- Check best before dates to ensure no products exceeded the expiry date.
- Ensure there is fuel in the generator for the next day.
Educational Requirements: Diploma/ Bachelors from any discipline
Experience Requirements: N/A
Salary Range: 15,000 – 18,000 taka (after probation period)
Office Time: 7.00 AM to 6.00 PM
Weekly Holiday: Friday
Other Benefits: As per organization policy
Job Location: Ukhia