No of Positions: 8
- Ensure customer satisfaction and mitigate any issues.
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise staff continuously.
- Meet and greet foreign and local visitors to the shop.
- Maintain staff attendance register in the store.
- Ensure each member of the staff is clear about his / her responsibilities
- Manage petty cash for shop operations.
- Ensure product availability for the entire day.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety
- Carry out a quality check of all products for Infestation, Contamination or Damaged packaging
- List and return any of the damaged goods.
- Pass requirements of the week’s projected quantities on to management.
- Solve any and all problems of the Shop by proper consultation with the management.
- Provide daily and monthly reports of sales.
- To keep liaison with head and local office.
Educational Requirements: Bachelors from any discipline
Experience Requirements: Minimum 1 years of any job
- IT skills
- Good with numbers
- Good verbal communication in English
- Commercial awareness
Salary Range: 19,000 – 22,000 taka (after probation period)
Office Time: 7.00 AM to 6.00 PM
Weekly Holiday: Friday
Other Benefits: As per organization policy
Job Location: Ukhia, Cox’s Bazar