No of Positions: 24
- Treat customers with respect.
- List the products as per the demand of the customer.
- Forward the products list to Shop Assistant and give the products to the customer.
- Collect the Food Assistance card from the customer and get the payment cleared from mPOS.
- Give one receipt to the customer and store the other.
- Print daily report from mPOS
- Ensure all mPOS device data is uploaded/synced.
- Shut down mPOS devices.
- Secure all mPOS devices in a locked almira.
Educational Requirements: HSC/Equivalent
Experience Requirements: Not necessary. Shorobor will give adequate training to new recruits
Salary Range: 12,000 taka (after provision period)
Office Time: 7.00 AM to 6.00 PM
Weekly Holiday: Friday
Other Benefits: As per organization policy
Job Location: Ukhia