No of Positions: 3
- Ensure high-quality products and services and ensure compliance in all shops.
- Keeping liaison with Dhaka office.
- Planning delivery timetables.
- Sourcing products when necessary.
- Ensuring stores have enough stock by monitoring stock levels.
- Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process
- Tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination
- Overseeing the arrival of shipments.
- Recruit, train, monitor and motivate staff
- Ensure sales targets are met.
- Secure merchandise by implementing security systems and measures in all shops.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean environment in all shops.
Educational Requirements: Masters from any discipline
Experience Requirements: Minimum 3 years of managerial job
- Customer Focus
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Business Acumen
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Vendor Relationships
- Market Knowledge
- Result Driven
- Strategic Planning
- Management Proficiency
- Client Relationships
Salary Range: 22,000 – 25,000 taka (after probation period)
Office Time: 7.00 AM to 6.00 PM
Weekly Holiday: Friday
Other Benefits: As per organization policy
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar