Grow with Shorobor as a ‘Full Stack Developer’
* Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
* Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
* Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
* Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
* Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
* Design and create services and system architecture for your projects.
* Design system based on the project’s requirement.
* Design, develop and operate microservices that serve millions of users.
* Taking lead on projects, as needed.
* Passion to work for Muslim Ummah
* Solid and strong PHP knowledge.
* Really good understanding in OOP, Namespace, Traits & Design Patterns
* Experience on Vue.js and/or React will be given preference.
* Solid understanding of WordPress Action/Hooks and its API’s
* The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose (at best) direction.
* Solid OOP and design patterns knowledge
* The familiarity with Web Server technologies including NGINX, Apache
* Knowledge in Relational Database Management Systems and NoSQL/SQL databases
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
* Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
Salary: Negotiable (Depends on Skill and Experience)
Salary Review: Yearly
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org